Add a Business
Everyone is aware that the World Wide Web (WWW) is a competitive marketplace. However, not everyone knows that having the right content on your yellow.mu listing will not only help your visibility and the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your own website, it will also help you in your endeavours to get a competitive edge, and stand out from your competitors.
We are ready to work with you, to ensure that the content of your yellow pages business directory represents your business effectively and becomes a valuable online marketing tool. We will guide you to select the right categories, keywords, phrases, features and multimedia functionality. This will increase your online brand visibility, support your SEO and therefore the indexing on search engines, optimising your position on the various search engines and search results.
So to sum up, why list your business on www.yellow.mu?
With a Free Business Listing (Classic) you:
- Increase your online branding
- Gain more exposure for your business
- Potential customers can instantly contact you via:
- your contact details or,
- Customers can easily locate you on Google Maps.
You can chose to upgrade your listing with additional features:
- Improved branding
- More informative business listings
- Visual branding include cover photo and photo gallery
- Additional ways to communicate with potential customers
- Search Engine Optimisation with link to your Website and Social media
- You can stay connected with customers through your Social Media channels
- You can sell and promote your products and services
- Dedicated advertisement, coupons, vacancies and more.
- Mauritius Yellow Pages price and service table can be viewed here.
- Samples of each business listing plan can be viewed through the menu "Business Listing Example" on the right hand side e.g. “Premium+ Business Listing”.
If you are still wondering about the importance of being listed in an online directory, please be aware that studies have shown that consumers trust local listings more than any other kind of online referral.
Being listed in a local online directory is a determining factor to both online and brick and mortar success, being listed on The Yellow Pages even more so.
We constancy develop and improve our services.
We are continually developing and improving our services and in the pipeline is:
- QR Code integration with ALL business listings
- Yellow.mu mobile app will soon be introduced
- E-commerce Integration